Complaint Review: Mid State Homes Or Jim Walter Homes

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2003

• Reported By:Dalton Georgia
Mid State Homes Or Jim Walter Homes
Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Mid State Homes Or Jim Walter Homes ripoff false promises I wish someone had told me about their pratices before I signed on the dotted line Tampa Florida

I have also been the victum of Jim Walter Homes. I have had my home for almost twenty years and by the grace of God it is almost paid off. Now I have a home that started out at a value of 60,000, and now 20 years later it is only valued at 45,000!

The windows leak air all around them. The window frames are so warped they can't be opened.(Well they can, but you can't shut them if you do). There is not one plumb wall in the entire house! The roof has leaked since day one, and I have had to replace it at my expense. I also have had problems with the plumbing and have replaced the commode, tub and the vanity in the bathroom also at my expense!

I could go on and on but anyone that has one of these homes knows exactly what I am talking about. But the one thing that is worse than all the above is the people that work for them. I have never been spoken to by anyone like these so called representatives think they can speak to you.

I have a letter that a Mr. Howell from the Chattanooga branch hand delivered to my door. I have shown it to an attorney recently and with his help I hope to bring action against him. Someone must put a stop to this company's action's. I wish someone had told me about their pratices before I signed on the dotted line.

Dalton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2003 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-State-Homes-Or-Jim-Walter-Homes/Tampa-Florida-33607/Mid-State-Homes-Or-Jim-Walter-Homes-ripoff-false-promises-I-wish-someone-had-told-me-about-1033139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid State Homes Or Jim Walter Homes