Complaint Review: Mid State Homes

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: wallace — lexington South Carolina United States of America
Mid State Homes
Tampa, Florida United States of America

Mid State Homes wrongful foreclosure , personal , disrespecting owner Tampa, Florida

I was at the end of a 15 year mortgage . I had got into a bad situation and had to do some time. I came home May 1st 2005, my house was going to be forclosed. The gentleman handling my case got nasty telling me I was behind and he was going to sell my house and there was nothing I could do to save it. He refuse to talk to me and would only talk to my father, which is strange because my name is the only one on the deed, We had the money to pay off the house so he and my dad had made a deal. He stopped taking my dads calls and sold the the house near the end of may. My dad got real sick and told me with tears in his eyes the man sold your house after we made a deal to pay it off...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-State-Homes/Tampa-Florida-33607/Mid-State-Homes-wrongful-foreclosure-personal-disrespecting-owner-Tampa-Florida-853858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid State Homes