Complaint Review: Mid-West National Life Insurance Company Of Tennessee, Alliance Services, John Perry

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 22, 2007

• Reported By:Lexington South Carolina
150 Executive Center Drive, Box #138 Greenville, SC 29615, South Carolina U.S.A.

Mid-West National Life Insurance Company Of Tennessee, Alliance Services, John Perry Broken Promises, Unpaid claims! Greenville South Carolina

I left a company which provided insurance benefits (health and dental) to start my own business. I was contacted by John Perry of Mid-West Nat. Life of Tennessee / Alliance for Affordable Services, who I had review my previous benefits plan from my former employer. I provided him with the flexible benefits program book from my previous employer and asked him to compare & contrast Midwest's health and dental plan to theirs. He assured me that Midwest's plan was as good or better in all areas. I specifically asked about out of pocket expenses for dental cleanings, bite wing x-rays, doctor visits, etc.... He assured me I would pay no more through Midwest's plan than I paid through my previous employer. Man, was I conned. I bought his spiel hook, line & sinker and signed up. After my covered (to use the word very loosely) children and I started going to the dentist and doctor, I found out that routine claims including the ones that I specifically asked about, were either denied completely or were not paid out at nearly the percentage that my previous employer paid. Please do not use this company or have anything to do with this lying agent!!!!!!

Jeff c.
Lexington, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2007 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-West-National-Life-Insurance-Company-Of-Tennessee-Alliance-Services-John-Perry/Greenville-SC-29615-South-Carolina-29615/Mid-West-National-Life-Insurance-Company-Of-Tennessee-Alliance-Services-John-Perry-Broke-262339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid-West National Life Insurance Company Of Tennessee, Alliance Services, John Perry