Complaint Review: Mid-West National Life Insurance Company Of Tennessee/Alliance Services

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 07, 2005

• Reported By:Orange California
Mid-West National Life Insurance Company Of Tennessee/Alliance Services
P.O. Box 982017 North Richland Hills, Texas U.S.A.

Mid-West National Life Insurance Company Of Tennessee, Alliance Services Screwed over my health, credit & my finances. North Richland Hills Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sounds Like You Were Already Mentally ill Long Before This Incident

When I needed medical attention from several doctors, they refused to pay, or they wouldn't pay the 90/10 that I agreed to when I enrolled. My credit was affected by non-payment to several doctors, my health & mental status was bad because these docotors wouldn't see me anymore due to no response from insurance co., & I was financially drained & in debt trying to pay off these doctors.

I ended up having to take a leave of absence from work & was ordered to disability. Had a nervous breakdown & severe depression. After about a year & 1/2 of paying Mid-west over $200/mo., I was recommended to cancel them & sue by one of my doctors.

This was in 2002. Now I get a Class Action Paperwork in the mail. I do not agree with the settlement. I invested a lot of time, money, effort, and pain because of this co. They are offering Insurance & Membership Discounts as a settlement.

This is BS! I want my money back. That's all. No lawyer will take my case. I already tried several times. I'm not asking for pain & suffering, mental anguish, lost of job, and lots more that I know I deserve. I just want the money that I have paid them for nothing. Someone Please help me. I need help.

Arlene
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-West-National-Life-Insurance-Company-Of-TennesseeAlliance-Services/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76182-8017/Mid-West-National-Life-Insurance-Company-Of-Tennessee-Alliance-Services-Screwed-over-my-h-103867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid-West National Life Insurance Company Of Tennessee/Alliance Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sounds Like You Were Already Mentally ill Long Before This Incident

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

If you were already ill, then you were lucky if they paid any claims. You can go to jail if you misrepresent yourself on an insurance application.

You paid practically nothing at 195.00 per month at your age as a female with so many preexisting issues and in the state of California. If you wanted a full plan, it would have cost at least $400.00 per month. But then we both know that you already knew that.

It is safe to say that most people will always dislike insurance companies almost as much as the IRS and lawyers. Just look at all the rip off reports under BC/BS!

P.S. Did you ever think that there is a reason that no lawyer will take your case?