Complaint Review: Midas Auto Service Experts

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Garner North Carolina
Midas Auto Service Experts
1415 Us Highway 70 GArner, North Carolina U.S.A.

Midas Auto Service Experts STOLE MY TIRES and always put pressure on buying more, wouldn't do what the discount card entitled me to have Garner North Carolina

Two years ago a representative came to my door to sell MIDAS' discount card. I bought one. Everytime I went there I was pressured to buy extra and beyond what was needed. The last change I was entitled to I was denied to have the tire rotation two times - first they said I need to buy two new tires, which I did. I didn't have time so left and came back many weeks later. They took my car, inspected and said I need something else and rotation will not help and quoted me a price beyond my budget, so I asked them that I don't need it and need to drive back home so they brought my car back to me. I didn't notice that they stole my tires then. It was l my husband who had said what happened to the new tires I put on your car????Needless to say he was very upset and so was I.

Garner, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midas-Auto-Service-Experts/GArner-North-Carolina-27529/Midas-Auto-Service-Experts-STOLE-MY-TIRES-and-always-put-pressure-on-buying-more-wouldnt-453018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midas Auto Service Experts