Complaint Review: Midas Auto Service

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Midas Auto Service
2964 E Main Street Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Midas Auto Service Warning Bad service Your car will run worse when you get it back Beware Ripoff Mesa Arizona

I took my car to Midas Auto in Mesa, AZ to have a "Vehicle Trip Test" done. When I got my car back they had broken a bolt on my wheel and charged me for it even though they broke it!! I then found when I pulled my car out of the Midas Auto garage the brakes where grinding and make making an awful noise when I turned to the right. I went back into the store and told the manager that I wanted my car fixed, and back the way it was when I brought it in. The manager then told me that he WOULD NOT fix my car then proceeded to tell me to leave. After 10 minutes of me telling the manager that he needed to fix the problems his shop caused I left. I took my car to another auto shop and had them look at it and they found that Midas Auto in Mesa AZ had bent the splashguard into the breaks and that was the grinding noise that I heard. I returned Midas to tell the manager what the other auto shop found and is all he had to say is "that is there opinion". Warning to all consumers that take your car to Midas you will have to pay for services that you do not need and they will not help you fix the problems they created!!!

Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midas-Auto-Service/Mesa-Arizona-85213/Midas-Auto-Service-Warning-Bad-service-Your-car-will-run-worse-when-you-get-it-back-Beware-140234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midas Auto Service