Complaint Review: Midas In Aurora, CO

• Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: Pitbull Breeder — houston Texas United States of America
Midas In Aurora, CO
628 S. Havana aurora, Colorado United States of America

Midas In Aurora, CO manager RYAN MCNIEL I was mislead and seriously over charged by Ryan Mcniel at the Midas in Aurora, Colorado

Hi, I just had a jaw dropping, insulting and over priced experience at the Midas in Aurora, CO. I originally went there for an oil change. They proceeded to tell me work that needed to be done on my car. After checking around I decided to go with Midas because they seemed trust worthy and they were priced lower than other auto repair shops. When I returned for the work they had me sign off on a receipt before the work at began. I noticed it was priced over $100 more than originally quoted.

When I mentioned it Ryan he said it was the same price. I pulled out the original quote and showed him it was not and he acted confused on how that could have happened???!!. Right then I should have backed out of the repair appt. and took my car else where. Ryan offered me a "free" brake inspection, and I felt funny about that but I thought what can he do but be helpful, so I agreed. Before I left I provided them with the # to call me at for today. Midas called the # but I was not around. They asked the person on the phone if they could give me new brakes, they said yes. With out them talking to me they began the work on my car.

Turns out the $79.99 brakes and installation supposively does not apply to my car. So when I went to pick my car up the bill amount was doubled. I told Ryan to take the brakes back off my car and he said he would have to charge me an installation fee!! He claimed my brakes were not going to take me to another week but yet he was going to put them back on my car and charge me. There was no apology and I was extremely belittled and disrespected. I will not be returning to Midas again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midas-In-Aurora-CO/aurora-Colorado-80012/Midas-In-Aurora-CO-manager-RYAN-MCNIEL-I-was-mislead-and-seriously-over-charged-by-Ryan-M-687770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midas In Aurora, CO