Complaint Review: Midas Management and Research

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Stephenville Texas
Midas Management and Research
Nationwide USA

Midas Management and Research Midas SCAM ALERT: Might be targeting IT & Marketing professionals as "employees". WANTS VICTIM'S BANK ACCOUNT INFO! Stephenville Nationwide

*Author of original report: The man eventually paid me...

*Author of original report: SCAM ALERT: Fradulent Company

SCAM FRAUD ALERT!  DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!

Is run by an scumbag Indian guy named Archit Kumar, but may also be using "Archit Mishra" as one of his aliases.  He claims to be the "president" of the company.  Claims to be a "legit company."  Might be looking for IT & marketing professionals. The so-called "headquarters" are claimed to be located in South Carolina, but may actually be the father of the Archit or someone else.  The headquarters of "Midas" is claimed to be located in 6908 Two Norch Road,Columbia, SC.  However when I searched the place on Google Earth, I instead got a weird location with no company logo.  When I called the headquarter's number (803-233-3797), which Archit gave me, I asked who was his boss & was redirected to a different website (castortek.com).

The website claims companies SAP, Hana, Oracle, SAP Business Objects, & Informatica are the "customers" of the CastorTek, but I am not sure.  But I do know Archit NEVER bought any SAP-related products nor did they ever purchase any products or services from him.

The contract claims to have an HR Department & states an "employee ID" will be provided.  However, when I called the headquarter's phone number, there was no HR department.  I asked the guy constantly when he was going to provide my Employee ID but instead he stated "he couldn't afford it", but then he asked for my bank account number.  The company might be trying to hire IT & marketing professional & might target others as well.

Basically, he claims to be a "real" company, makes you work on a software/web project, doesn't pay you for your completed hours, asks for your bank account info, then runs off!  Midas Management & Research is a FRAUDULENT company & Archit is a FRAUD.  I didn't give him my bank account number, but if you know someone who has, please inform them & the police immidiately!  Inform others not seek employment with Midas Research & Management & tell them to stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midas-Management-and-Research/nationwide/Midas-Management-and-Research-Midas-SCAM-ALERT-Might-be-targeting-IT-Marketing-profes-1170118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midas Management and Research

The man eventually paid me...

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

The man eventually paid me.  However, it took over a MONTH to get him to.

When I sent my timesheet to him, I waited over WEEK for him send the money. Eventually a week, turned into 2 weeks, then 3.  Eventually I got tired of waiting & file a complaint.  I had to wait over a MONTH before he paid me!  FYI:  Don't work for this guy.  Real employers don't need to be reminded they need to pay their employees.

SCAM ALERT: Fradulent Company

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

WARNING:  DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY NOR ITS PRESIDENT!!!

Is run by an Indian man named Archit Mishra, who claims to be the "president" of Midas Management & Research or "Midas".  Claims to be a "legit company" but really isn't.  Might be looking for IT & marketing professionals.  The so-called "headquarters" are located in South Carolina, but may actually be the father of Archit.

The contract claims to have a HR department & claims the person will receive an "employee ID", however, when I called the headquarters phone number, 803-233-3797,(which Archit provided), it really ended up being another Indian man.  I called & asked them if they were a "legit company" but I never got a straight answer.  I was never provided a Tax ID to validate its authencity.

The headquarters are claimed to be in 6908 Two Norch Road, SC with a different company name (Castor Tek), which proves there is NO HR department as the contract states.  When I asked him about when I was going to receive my employee ID, he told me he "didn't have the money" then asked for my bank account number.

This "company" might be trying to hire IT & marketing professional & might target others as well, but insteads suckers them into doing the work, not paying them for the work,& runs off with the victims bank account info! I never gave him my bank account info, but if you know anyone who has, please inform them that they are being SCAMMED & call the police immidiately!   Midas Management & Research is NOT a real company & its president is a FRAUD.