Complaint Review: Midas Muffler & Brake,midas Inc, & Midas International

• Submitted: Sun, July 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, April 11, 2010

• Reported By:whitehall Ohio
Midas Muffler & Brake,midas Inc, & Midas International
6084 E Livingston Ave Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Midas Muffler & Brake, midas Inc, & Midas International midas is being sued Columbus Ohio

*Consumer Comment: ????

*Consumer Comment: Attorney

*Author of original report: midas has refused to settle

*Author of original report: new info regarding my lawsuit

i just wanted to let your readers know that i am sueing midas muffler, midas inc, midas international. i will write more about the situation after the hearing is over. if any of your readers would like more info they can contact me on this report.

Melissa
whitehall, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2004 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midas-Muffler-Brakemidas-Inc-Midas-International/Columbus-Ohio-43232/Midas-Muffler-Brake-midas-Inc-Midas-International-midas-is-being-sued-Columbus-Ohio-99407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midas Muffler & Brake,midas Inc, & Midas International

????

AUTHOR: Bill d - (U.S.A.)

um--your suing midas why??--i do not feel like contacting you--i read these rip off reports to know peoples stories--not to ask you

Attorney

AUTHOR: Alex - (United States of America)

I am also encountering serious problems with Midas. would you mind letting us all know who was your attorney? I might want to contact him myself.\

Thanks.

midas has refused to settle

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

hey guys...here's an update.
well, midas has refused to settle what i wanted to settle for. they want to settle for less.so my attorney has gotten another one of her collegues involved.now i will have 2 attorneys in court w/me. anyway, we have moved my case from municipal court (max of $15000) to common pleas (no max). wish me luck.if anyone in franklin county, ohio has had any problems w/them..email me i will give my attorney info and you can join for forces w/me.

new info regarding my lawsuit

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

I thought an update would be benefical. I am still prosuing my lawsuit against midas.this whole situation has been going on for over a year. just today i called the attorney generals office to see if there were any complaints listed against them. The attorney generals office has over 79 complaints across illinois and ohio. i will add more info regarding my lawsuit once i am allowed to release more info. i thought you guys would be appreciative of my pursuance of midas.