Complaint Review: Midas

• Reported By: Norm — Kent Ohio
Midas
Kent, Ohio USA

Midas Scammed my son and tried to scam me Kent Ohio

My boy was scammed into buying replacement parts 6 months ago and I went in recently to get an alignment and they told me I needed front struts and both lower control arms. When I said not going to happen they said the charge would be for an alignment. I said not going to happen. The front right lower control arm had just been replaced 8 months earlier. So I took it to another good mechanic and he showed me the underside of my car and said; nothing to replace; and he aligned it for 69.95. I saved $1000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midas/Kent-Ohio-44240/Midas-Scammed-my-son-and-tried-to-scam-me-Kent-Ohio-1168622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midas