containing

• Updated: Wed, June 25, 2014

• Reported By: anon — Grand Blanc Michigan
Midas
5649 South Saginaw flint, Michigan USA

Midas messed up tire flint Michigan

Took my car in for a simple oil change. they rotated tires did routine check and obviously do not know how to SIMPLY tighten lug nuts!! a week or less after I went in I was driving down the express way going 70 mph and MY TIRE FLEW OFF MY CAR!!

Had i known that they dont know how to tighten lug nuts on a tire I would have went else where or atleast checked them myself! I refuse to go back there! LUCKILY it was only ONE. Checked the other lug nuts and those were a little loose so im glad they all did not come off..

Rather than spending the money on only an oil changed, I had to buy: 1 new tire, rims (all 4 to match), 5 lug nuts, 1 ball joint, 1 rotor, 1 stabilizer pin, and a few studs just to fix it that is not even including labor, getting my car towed, and the time I had to take off of work (4 days)!!

Unfortunately to fix all of that I had to cancel a vacation that I have been looking forward to and saving up for a year now! Needless to say I will never return to this place and its highly recommended that no one else does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midas/flint-Michigan-48507/Midas-messed-up-tire-flint-Michigan-1157364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midas