Complaint Review: Middendorp Electrical Wholesalers

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Fed Up — Box Hill Other Australia
Middendorp Electrical Wholesalers
53 New St, Ringwood, Victoria, Australia Nationwide United States of America

Middendorp Electrical Wholesalers Middy's Data and Electrical Rip off in buying one power point Melbourne, Nationwide

I needed a double power point so I decided to support and buy one from a local company. Not only was the service less than inspiring but I was charged $20 for the power point. My local hardware store sells similar name brand power points for less than half that price. I mentioned it to a tradesman and he tells me they charge different prices depending on who you are. They obviously saw me coming off the street. I don't mind paying for a product but I really do question their pricing structure. I can only conclude I was ripped off. Never again and I'll be telling my friends of my experiences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Middendorp-Electrical-Wholesalers/nationwide/Middendorp-Electrical-Wholesalers-Middys-Data-and-Electrical-Rip-off-in-buying-one-power-1011552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Middendorp Electrical Wholesalers