- Report: #380136
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Middlesex Management - Atlantic Realty Development Corporation
Middlesex Management - Atlantic Realty Development Corporation100 Abbi Rd Carteret, New Jersey U.S.A.
MiddleSex Management - Atlantic Realty Development Corporation Don't Ever Rent with properties listed on BestRentNJ.com managed by this company Carteret New Jersey
*General Comment: I concur with John 1000000%
*Author of original report: MiddleSex Management AKA Atlantic Realty Development Corporation, Carteret NJ
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am renting at 'Carteret Terrace' located at 100 Abbi rd, Carteret NJ. I have at least tried to contact Management 20+ times and left voice mails till date I have not heard back from them.
1. No one returns the call from Management
3. No clear answer
4. Never accepts blame and blame you instead
5. Their online rent payment system malfunctioned and instead of accepting mistake they asked me to pay by phone (3%) charge or there were chances of court notice, can you smell a rat here.....
6. Send you a court notice if you are late on payment (Even if it was their fault as described above)
Don't ever go to this place, they have their own web site BestRentNJ.com, Avoid going to their properties these people should be sued or something...
Carteret, New Jersey
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Middlesex-Management-Atlantic-Realty-Development-Corporation/Carteret-New-Jersey-07008/MiddleSex-Management-Atlantic-Realty-Development-Corporation-Dont-Ever-Rent-with-proper-380136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.