Complaint Review: Midfirst Bank

• Submitted: Sat, March 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 17, 2012

• Reported By: Aimee — mesa Arizona U.S.A.
Midfirst Bank
3631 East Baseline Road, gilbert, arizona Internet United States of America

Midfirst Bank SCREWED ME OVER AND DID NOT PAY $125 AFTER I COMPLETED THE THINGS I WAS ASKED TOO AFTER OPENING CHECKING ACCOUNT Internet

i signed up for the fall promotion for a free checking account and $125 if i completed 3 of the tasks on thier brochure. I did the tasks and now they will not pay me. they state that 2 of the things i did only counted as one task. I was mislead by Liz at the greenfield and baseline location. i worked VERY hard to complete the tasks of paying 5 ebills (had to go into bank multiple times and make deposits so i could pay the ebills), use my debit card 25 times (this was not a main account so i had to make more trips to the bank to deposit money to use my card 25 times), and sign up for e statements.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midfirst-Bank/internet/Midfirst-Bank-SCREWED-ME-OVER-AND-DID-NOT-PAY-125-AFTER-I-COMPLETED-THE-THINGS-I-WAS-ASK-855479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midfirst Bank