Complaint Review: Midland Company

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Lidia Pearson — Deland Florida
Midland Company
Nationwide USA

Midland Company none They keep charging me twice a month for 1 debt that I owe, Nationwide

MIDLAND COMPANY KEEPS CHARGING MY BANK TWICE A MONTH FOR 1 DEBT THAT I AM PAYING BACK.

I TRIED TO CALL THEM BUT ALL I GET IS  THE FAX NUMBER.  mY BANK IS WILLING TO TAKE THE CHARGES OFF BUT I HAVE TO TALK WITH MIDLAND FIRST AND I CANNOT FIND THEM,  I READ ALL ABOUT THEM AND THEIR REP OFF REPORT AND WANDERING IF YOU CAN HELP ME ATLEAST THEIR REAL PHOHE NUMBER.  tHANK YOU SO MUCH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Company/nationwide/Midland-Company-none-They-keep-charging-me-twice-a-month-for-1-debt-that-I-owe-Nationwid-1136890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Company