Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:Katy Texas
Midland Credit Management Inc.
8875 Aero Drive Suite 200 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Midland Credit Management INC. Received letter from Midland Funding LLC stating they recently purchased my CITIBANK USA account and Midland Credit Management, a debt collection company. Offering a discount of 40% off my Current balance. San Diego California

I received a letter today (6/12/08) from MCM (Midland Credit Management Inc. In this letter as stated, Welcome: We have a great offer for our new customers.

Midland Funding LLC recently purchased your CITIBANK USA account and Midland Credit Management, Inc. (MCM). a debt collection company, is the servicer of this obligation. As the new servicer of this acount, we would like to find a positive resolution to your account.

Midland Credit Management, Inc. (MCM) is currently able to offer you a discount of 40% off your Current Balance if we receive payment by 07-21-2008.

I had called all my credit card companies that may be affiliated with Citibank, and they all said my accounts were okey. I even told them that I had received this letter as well, along with the name of this company.

Susan d
Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Credit-Management-Inc/San-Diego-California-92123/Midland-Credit-Management-INC-Received-letter-from-Midland-Funding-LLC-stating-they-recen-339773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Credit Management Inc.