Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: MCM DESTROYER — HONOLULU Hawaii
Midland Credit Management, Inc.
8875 Aero Way, Suite 200 San Diego, California United States of America

Midland Credit Management, Inc. MCM MCM Threatened Me With Physical Violence. San Diego, California

*Consumer Suggestion: invite them

Midland Credit Management, Inc. Threatened me with physical violence, if I did not pay a bill that I did not even make. I told them that I must have been a victim of Identity Theft, and I did not make a bill with the Company they are collecting for. They told me that they were going to send someone to my Home, and do physical violence upon me, if I didn't give them my credit card number immediately. I reported them to the Police, and went to the FBI and reported their abusive behavior as well.

They can't bully me. The IRS is in the process of auditing all of their accounts. Good For Them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Credit-Management-Inc/San-Diego-California-92123/Midland-Credit-Management-Inc-MCM-MCM-Threatened-Me-With-Physical-Violence-San-Diego-C-1039903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Credit Management, Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

invite them

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

let them come by and be sure to meet them with force

they are all talk and no action.

record their calls and contact local police dept