Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management Inc/Law Offices Of Gerald A. Phillips

• Submitted: Sat, May 22, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, May 22, 2010

• Reported By: Kris — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Midland Credit Management Inc/Law Offices Of Gerald A. Phillips
10475 Double R Blvd Reno, Nevada United States of America

Midland Credit Management Inc/Law Offices Of Gerald A. Phillips Midland Credit Management, Inc. Where did my settlement go? Reno, Nevada

The Law Offices of Gerald Phillips has been handling an account for Capital One. I made payments to them for almost 2 years (although they won't report that on my credit report.) Then we reached a settlement on 2/3/10. I paid them and they were supposed to send a dismissal to the courts so that my record would be cleared. Capital One is showing that I still owe money and the dismissal has not been filed. Capital One just forwards my calls to the attorney's office and won't respond to my letters. The Law Offices will not return any of my calls regarding this matter. I don't know what to do. Did they just take my money???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2010 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Credit-Management-IncLaw-Offices-Of-Gerald-A-Phillips/Reno-Nevada-89510-1400/Midland-Credit-Management-IncLaw-Offices-Of-Gerald-A-Phillips-Midland-Credit-Management-606227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Credit Management Inc/Law Offices Of Gerald A. Phillips