Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:anywhere Georgia
Midland Credit Management
8875 Aero Drive Suite 200, San Diego, California U.S.A.

Midland Credit Management, MCM Midland put a collection on my credit and didn't notify me San Diego California

I've been debt validating Midland for two years off and on. Whenever I recieve something from them in the mail , I immediately send a debt validation letter, However I haven't check'd my credit in awhile and have noticed they put a collection on my credit for $ 852.

Is this a violation of any law? I must admit that when I send the DV I don't follow up, when I don't recieve anything back from them. I don't even know who thy're collecting for. Is there any recourse for me?

Ms. huny
anywhere, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Credit-Management/San-Diego-California-92123/Midland-Credit-Management-MCM-Midland-put-a-collection-on-my-credit-and-didnt-notify-me-317433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Credit Management