Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management,Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Josie — Big Spring Texas United States of America
Midland Credit Management,Inc.
P.O. Box 60578 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Midland Credit Management,Inc. MCM ,Midland Funding LLC convinced me into letting them take payment out of debit card I'm on SSI Los Angeles, California

Was sick that particular morning I am catagorized as a cardiac cripple, had taken my meds not long before the call. couldn't understand very well he had an accent. I never give out my debit account number and will never understand why I did this time. Recieved a letter today stating they will be taking out $50 every 15th of each month for 10 months I dont know what Im going to do I have a very limited income and that SSI is my only income. Will try to stop payment but since it was debit card it may not be possible , would love some advice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Credit-ManagementInc/Los-Angeles-California-90060-0578/Midland-Credit-ManagementInc-MCM-Midland-Funding-LLC-convinced-me-into-letting-them-tak-838643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Credit Management,Inc.