Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management,Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, August 18, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Bullied By MCM — West Chester Pennsylvania
Midland Credit Management,Inc.
P.O.Box 939069 San Diego, California USA

Midland Credit Management,Inc. Midland Credit Management,Inc.are nothing more than licensed collection agency thugs. San Diego California

I Have been receiving harrasing blocked calls from this unprofessional,unsympathetic,uncaring company several times a about a 3 year old Fraudulent T-Moble Account that they bought from someone else that they are trying to collect on, i've told them and their Supervisor that the account was opened up Fraudulently using my information without my permission and they sent me a letter requesting my police report,affidavit of fraud,and the letter did not state that their debt has to be on my police report,which I sent to them via faxed .they said the police report won't resolve the matter because the debt isn't on the police report,that i need to file another police with just the MCM Account on it,and i explained to them that the police report was filled on 10/28/2010 and that MCM Account didn't show up until 2 months later of course it's not gonna be on there and it and I spoke to Broward County Sherriffs Office:Pompano Beach and they said that I would not need to file another police report because this police report will cover any fraudulent activity past,present,future and they said that it's not a fraudelent account to them because someone was making payments to the account and it stayed active for 1 year and could it be someone in my family using my information and i should ask my family members if they are doing it and if I don't pay this account it will listed as refused to pay and i told the representative that this account was disputed and removed from all 3 credit reports and the representative said that they requested that it be put back on my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Credit-ManagementInc/San-Diego-California-92193/Midland-Credit-ManagementInc-Midland-Credit-ManagementIncare-nothing-more-than-licens-1076898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Credit Management,Inc.