stuck

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Belpre Ohio United States of America
Midland Funding, LLC
1100 Superior Ave., 18th Floor Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Midland Funding, LLC Javitch, Block & Rathbone, Attorneys-at-Law Taking monthly payments for a previous credit card account in 2008. Taking my money and haven't ever received a monthly statement on a balance. Cleveland, Ohio

I've received phone calls from this law firm 2010-2011 where Midland Funding, LLC had taken over a credit card company and I was to start making payments to them. I've been sending monthly payments since 2010 and am yet to receive a monthly statement of any kind of statement regarding the remaining balance. I don't even recall what the beginning balance was. I feel they are truly taking advantage of me financially. I feel something needs to be done. The balance has to be going down, because I've not missed a payment in 2 1/2 years. As I said, no kind of statements from the beginning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Funding-LLC/Cleveland-Ohio-/Midland-Funding-LLC-Javitch-Block-Rathbone-Attorneys-at-Law-Taking-monthly-payments-f-969126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Funding, LLC