Complaint Review: Midland Funding LLC

• Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Geostar32 — Mount Clemens Michigan United States of America
Midland Funding LLC
8875 Aero Dr San Diego, California United States of America

Midland Funding LLC i was sued for $2860.00 In 71-A District Court in Lapeer, MI, I wasnt made aware of it. I have never had a credit limit over $300 San Diego, California

Sometime in the past year or so I was sued for $2869 by Midland funding in a court over an hours drive from my house if I was even medically able to drive. This is supposed Credit Card debt when I never owned a Card with a limit over $300. They are destroying my health , making my depression worse and have destroyed my credit, I have a score of 516 when I should be in the upper 6000's. this is some scam artist company buying up fraudlent debt and suing people without letting them know about it. They dont respond to letters, I have wriiten over 6 in the past 9 months. They have ruined my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Funding-LLC/San-Diego-California-92101/Midland-Funding-LLC-i-was-sued-for-286000-In-71-A-District-Court-in-Lapeer-MI-I-wasnt-737332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Funding LLC