Complaint Review: Midland Funding / Midland Credit Management / Aspire Visa

• Submitted: Sun, April 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 27, 2008

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Midland Funding / Midland Credit Management / Aspire Visa
8875 Aero Drive San Diego, California U.S.A.

Midland Funding / Midland Credit Management / Aspire Visa Just plain San Diego California

I received a summons to show up in court on 3/17/08 since Midland Funding is suing me regarding a Aspire Visa Credit card. 1st of all I've been trying to get this mess resolved since April 2005. When I showed up in court they NEVER showed up. instead they had a mediator there to negotiate a payment arrangement, I refused since Aspire were a bunch of crooks.

They closed my account for going over the limit after the 1st month of getting my 1st credit card statement on Jan 2004. It went over the limit due to excessive fee's they charge and on top of that they were charging over the limit Fee's after the credit card account is closed. I've made several payments, even doubled the monthly payments and the balance will never go down.

The credit limit was 300 dollars and now they're suing me for $1,400 for a card limit of $300???. I've sent letters to Aspire about this issue and they never responded. Now after doing some research I've read Aspire was sued by New York State and won a $11mil lawsuit in 2006. I'm obviously a victim of this rip off company.

After NY wining the suit in july 2006 Aspire is supposed to refund everyone's money for all the fee's and interest people have paid for. Till this day I've never been contacted by Aspire to know how to get a refund. Instead I'm being sued by this company that now owes me money that I've yet to receive.

Panarican
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2008 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Funding-Midland-Credit-Management-Aspire-Visa/San-Diego-California-92123/Midland-Funding-Midland-Credit-Management-Aspire-Visa-Just-plain-San-Diego-California-329223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Funding / Midland Credit Management / Aspire Visa

NATO