Complaint Review: Midland Funding

• Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: Rick M — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Midland Funding
227, W Trade St Ste 1610 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Midland Funding Filing out of statute laws suits. We are getting people together to file a Class Action suit against them Charlotte , North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Hard to believe you.

We are getting people together to sue Midland Funding. They have a habit of suing people when they are no longer legally allowed to. They depend on people not knowing their rights. If they have sued you already on a credit card that is more than 3 years old, join us. We are going to sue those low like blood suckers. I have contacted a law firm in Phoenix, AZ and they are ready to go. You will not be charged a penny. They are doing it for FREE. It does not matter where you are in the USA. If they need to, they will fly you to to Phoenix and put you up in a hotel. They flew me to San Diego and paid the plane fare, the limo ride etc... Everything involved was free. They even took me to dinner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Funding/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Midland-Funding-Filing-out-of-statute-laws-suits-We-are-getting-people-together-to-file-718624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Funding

Hard to believe you.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

The statute of limitations for open accounts (credit card) varies from state to state.  Here in NY it's 6 years.

Really?  No one has to front the filing fee, administrative costs, other court fees, etc.?  NAME the law firm.  Here in NY it is ILLEGAL for an attorney or law firm to cover the court filing fee.

It does not matter where you are in the USA.

Yes it does matter.  See my remark about the SOL for credit card debt.  I can't imagine any lawyer telling you this.

It's hard to believe that an Arizona law firm would fly you to San Diego to sue a company that is in North Carolina!  NAME the law firm!!!

I don't think you're telling the complete story.  If you actually had a case against them, you could sue them individually-no need for a class action lawsuit.

Frankly, I don't believe you.