Complaint Review: Midland Funding

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: mypeabody — Kent Washington United States of America
Midland Funding
Seattle, Washington United States of America

Midland Funding Account Placed on hold and cleaned out to zero now negative balance... Seattle, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Default

*Consumer Comment: Talk to a lawyer

I have been at my Job and present address for over 5 years. My taxes and all ID state same address. my life is very predictable...No reason for a company not to be able to get a hold of me.

I just last week, went to pay for something and no money in account. I had no idea of what was taking place. No notice was sent or served of any court hearing, I called bank they told me the above company, Midland Funding had sued me and won...??? Placed a writ of garnishment on me. I had bills being paid out of this account and now it is in the red. My credit report shows this dept written off. I was told this had been taken care off. How can a company do such a thing. Bank Accounts are protected by laws. Companys should not have the wright to clean them out with no warning to zero and leave a person with nothing. Specially when the person is very easy to contact. "Help"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Funding/Seattle-Washington-/Midland-Funding-Account-Placed-on-hold-and-cleaned-out-to-zero-now-negative-balance-S-922809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Funding

Default

AUTHOR: Bartly - (United States of America)

I went through a similar thing. What happened to me was that they went to court without me knowing about it and got a default judgement against me. The took money out of my bank account. I used answer-summons.com and got is straightened out. I did have to go to court to get it reveresed.

Talk to a lawyer

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

If I were you I would talk to a lawyer and tell him or her what happened. If Midland bank took money out of your account with out serving you papers then thats a fraudulant transaction.

I also never give bank account imformation to a collection agency. Go to the bank and explain to them that court papers were never sent  to you and dispute it . Have your lawyer accompany you to the bank.

If a collection agency took money out of my account and I was never imformed I would be raising hell about it.