Complaint Review: Midland Marketing LLC

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: michele — fort collins Colorado United States of America
Midland Marketing LLC
N/A Unknown, Indiana United States of America

Midland Marketing LLC Mr. William Johnson from the US Investigation Department I was threatened saying I was being sued and chrged with thief and fraud and must pay over 800.00 Unknown, Indiana

I was contacted by William Johnson saying that he was from the US and Retrobution Investigation Department. I was being charged with fraud, refusing to pay back a debt I got off the internet, thief and embezzlement. He says that my SSN was connected. He knew all of my info, I was given a case # and told that Midland Marketing LLC, was a company handling various accounts, and they had decided to sue me for payment.

I was then offered a settlement to get off of 895.00 dollars. or they would put a lein on my finances. I said that I had an atty. He can call inwhich he refused to take the number. He then offered me a deal! He would let me go for 400.00 dollars. I called my atty to inform them of the situation. He said it sounded shaddy! That's when I investigated and found that it is a SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Marketing-LLC/Unknown-Indiana-/Midland-Marketing-LLC-Mr-William-Johnson-from-the-US-Investigation-Department-I-was-threa-971513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Marketing LLC