Complaint Review: Midland Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, August 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Thornton Colorado
Midland Marketing
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 818-332-3727
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Midland Marketing A man with a heavy middle-eastern accent, has been calling and harrasing me about a check fraud that i supposed to have commited Los angeles California

Around the First of August, i began getting phone calls from a man that said he was from a leagel firm that could help me with a fraud check writing charge that was being sent to court against me.

He never told me where he lived or where the company was. He did state that his suppervising Lawyer was monitering the call. Stated that it was a serious charge and I needed his help.

He told me that the court date was really close. I needed to take him serious and about then My Wife hung up on him. He called back and was ranting that I was making a big mistake by hanging up on him.

We have not received anything in the mail nor have we received any registered letter about any leagel action taken against me. Now He has started calling My Mother. She called Me this morning and was really upset by what he told her. I told her i didn't know what he was talking about.

Both Me and My Wife are handi-capped. I don't think these people should be aloud in America. They should be deported. Joe

Thornton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Marketing/Los-Angeles-California/Midland-Marketing-A-man-with-a-heavy-middle-eastern-accent-has-been-calling-and-harrasing-368400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Marketing