Complaint Review: Midland Mortage Midfirst Bank

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Felicia — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Midland Mortage Midfirst Bank
501 NW Grand Blvd oOklahoma city , Ok 73118 2320 N. Harrison Avenue Shawnee, Oklahoma United States of America

Midland Mortage Midfirst Bank Midland Mortage or Midfirst Bank Tennant complaint preexisting black mold conditions after asking for removal family is made to live in mold and without hot water. 2320 N. Harrison Avenue Shawnee , Oklahoma

To whom it may concern my disabled mother , and I have resided in this town house for approxiatemtly a year and a half. Two months after moving into the property we discover preexisting mold conditions in the home , so at that point we sent a letter to whom we thought was the property owner pertaining to having the mold removed from the home. We recieved no response at all so I went ahead and filed complaints with both the colorado springs code enforcement,  as well as the landlord and tennant rights of denver colorado.

Two months after we moved in the hot water also went out as we requested that another was put into the home as it is illegal to reside in a property without hot water. The code enforcement came out to the adress and did a initial assement as to the mold damage , as well as the hot water and refrigerator not working nor the oven on the stove. The code enforcement told me that they didn't know who owned the property and that we would have to purchase our own hot water heater and have it put into the home.

My fanily and I went four months without hot water and eventually had to purchase the hot water heater as well as have it installed into the home. Mean while the colorado springs code enforcement  response to the mold conditions was that there was nothing that they could do for that matter   and never adressed the fact that my mother son , and I didnt have a way to cook our food shower bath nor wash our cllothing due to this unlivable property. There is injuries sustained from the molded conditions as it isvery difficult to breathe in this house .

Between the coode emforcement and the bank my family , and I have been put into a situation that has kept us sitting in a unlivable situation as renting motels con become very exspensive as well as having to eat out on a daily baisis . My sons breating has been treated with breathing treatments on a daily basis as needed , mother has had to have a increase in her oxygen levels as well as treated with new  and unnecessary inhalers due to the mold as documenten by her physican. When and everytime I stand up to walkmy balance is so off that I have fallen several times .

I have had double infections due to the mold being hidden  as we have requested that the mold be removed in writting as well as verbally and instead we were made to live in it for years meanwhile the code enforcement as well as some of our nieghbors think that the situation is funny . Mold can be deadly as my family and I have been violated in every way shapr and form as to this bank with holding all information from us as tennants we didnt even know  who the real owner was until recently . We also filed complaints with legal aid as we reach out to others in prayer and hopes thats they will reach back . My mother wasn't well when me moved into the adress so with  that being said the mold surely hasn't helped her as a stroke victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Mortage-Midfirst-Bank/2320-N-Harrison-Avenue-Shawnee-Oklahoma-748/Midland-Mortage-Midfirst-Bank-Midland-Mortage-or-Midfirst-Bank-Tennant-complaint-preexisti-1012376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Mortage Midfirst Bank