Complaint Review: Midland Mortgage CO AKA Midfirst Bank

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2003

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Midland Mortgage CO AKA Midfirst Bank
999 North Grand Blvd Oklahoma City, Texas U.S.A.

Midland Mortgage CO AKA Midfirst Bank deceptive slow prossessing ripoff company tricked and lied to us Oklahoma City Texas

Fell behind in mortgage payments. contacting midland mortgage they need certain paperwork to assistance me. I faxed over documents in 9/02 to the loss leg dept. In 10/02 they stated they never recieved the papers, so I faxed them again, and again in 11/02. In 12/02 I spoke with a gentleman who said he could probably find a program to suit me> I had not heard from him so in 2 weeks later I got a hold of him. He stated he had been out of town and would tried to give my an answer soon. 1/03 nothing had been approved.

I spoke with the foreclosure department and told them that I was being help and they told me the could help< so I did not have to do anythingelse but wait to here from them. My house was schedule for sale date on 2-4-03. It is the last week in January and I receive a call on 1/31 stating I was approved and had to come up with $1492 by 2/14/03, and the attorney fees need to be paid on 3-15-02. I stated OK. The next day I received a letter stating I was not approved for a program,and my house will go to sale on 2-4-03. I called Midland and told they I had been approved by their loss leg. dept. they said that was not true.

They told me I need to move....I am very concern that because I behind in my house payments, but because my paperwork had been that department since 9/02. Midland does not realized that I could have save my home. I they had told my in early January their program would not fit my needs, I could have file for chapter 13. I don't understand how a company can operate under these conditions. I spoke with 3 departments after my house was sold. To this day they think Midland was not at fought, because they never promise me a program. All I have to say is they were at fought I could have save my home. After the sell of my home all departments denied what they told me. I had one person tell me I need to get over it and go on with my life. I am a single parents with children, I have no idea of how or what to do.

I called Midland and told them I had faith in them. I have been a homeowner since 9-96. I really thought they would take care of me in need. I hope the gentlemen who I had been dealing with can sleep and night, just knowing I depended on him. He promise me he would take care and me and not to worry. I left my life in his hands and I got thrown to the streets.....

Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2003 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Mortgage-CO-AKA-Midfirst-Bank/Oklahoma-City-Texas-73126/Midland-Mortgage-CO-AKA-Midfirst-Bank-deceptive-slow-prossessing-ripoff-company-tricked-an-47958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Mortgage CO AKA Midfirst Bank