• Report: #261953

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Midland Mortgage Company
501 N.W. Grand Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Midland Mortgage Company Filed a credit report in my name, which I have never had a real estate mortgage. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

This is lowering my credit rating, and I have no way of getting to the right person to clear this up.
If I did receive a mortgage, then where was the real estate located and if so I will take over the payments and keep the land. But the truth is I have never had a real estate loan/ mortgage.

My next step is to file with the credit reporting agencies to remove this from my credit report.
I suggest everyone have a search completed by Credit Secure or any another company that will look into your passed credit history, which will allow you to chase down all the bad information placed in the credit reporting agencies.

Silver money
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Mortgage-Company/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73118/Midland-Mortgage-Company-Filed-a-credit-report-in-my-name-which-I-have-never-had-a-real-e-261953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Mortgage Company