Complaint Review: Midland Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Saint Petersburg Florida
Midland Mortgage Company
P.o. Box 18187 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-552-3000
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Midland Mortgage Company mmc does not give a flying F--- for its customers!! Ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

So you get behind in your payments,due to unemployment or other reasons. Nobody at midland mortgage is going to go hungry! I sent them a payment and a half, they collected interest on the money and then sent it back. I then sent them a half payment. I talked to somebody at midland mortgage and asked them if they were going to collect interest on that payment and send it back. They said that payment was accepted. So I sent them two payments. They have not credited my account. I just talked with someone at midland mortgages D.A.C. They said that I am no longer 3 months behind,I never was. I was two months behind. So they are going to delete my dac application. I am trying to work with midland mortgage to save my home. They are so disorganized a bunch of roaches. Got to get rid of the roaches!

Robert
Saint Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Mortgage-Company/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73154-0187/Midland-Mortgage-Company-mmc-does-not-give-a-flying-F-for-its-customers-Ripoff-Oklaho-273156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Mortgage Company