Complaint Review: Midland Mortgage - GMAC

• Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
Midland Mortgage - GMAC
Tucker, Georgia U.S.A.

Midland Mortgage - GMAC Pimped Out GMAC sold mortgage without my permission. Midland refuses to take online payments, charges me extra to make payments Tucker Georgia

I had a mortgage with GMAC for 8 years. was always complaining to them that they fail to use the technology available to properly notify me of problems. instead of sending snail mail all of the time, they need to send me an email and let me know when there is a problem. because of work, I have moved 6 times in 6 years and my postal address changes constantly, my email address has been the same for 10 years.. my house is rented out....

Wow. What a wake up call. GMAC pimped out my mortgage to midland. Like many others on here taht are having the same problems, in November GMAC sold my mortgage to Midland. I thought GMAC sucked ? midland must be the worst I have ever heard of !!! it is impossible to make a payment online ! no method whatsoever to make a web based payment and the joker I talked to said they have no plans on changing it. Then.. I find out they are closed on the weekends. So you cant make a payment on the weekends either. And wait... they charge you to make a payment on your own account. I get charged $20 for the privilege of them to take my money. Wow... what a scam !!!

WHY is it possibly for GMAC to transfer my mortgage without my permission ? I don't want to be with midland. No one asked me, but yet I am stuck now with the bottom of the barrel of predatory lenders. WTF ? and I cant just refinance as my credit got messed up. (rental manager stole the rent payments and then filed bankruptcy... he never made the payments)

So I am not STUCK with the worst of the worst. I bet GMAC did that on purpose. I complain about their lack of technology, and they stick me with someone that is even worse than them. I am infuriated... I am an IT guy and this is beyond absurd that I have to even consider dealing with such a HIC mentality lack of intelligence company that doesn't know crap about technology.

Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Mortgage-GMAC/Tucker-Georgia/Midland-Mortgage-GMAC-Pimped-Out-GMAC-sold-mortgage-without-my-permission-Midland-refus-439358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Mortgage - GMAC