Complaint Review: Midland Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, January 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2005

• Reported By:Ft. Worth Texas
Midland Mortgage
999 NW Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Midland Mortgage Aka Midfirst Bank 8yr Loan of 106K in bankrptcy 2yrs has current balance of 122K! Rip-off! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

After 6 years, my original loan was sold to Midland Mortgage. My husband left me and two small children who have medical needs with a mortgage & car payment. I got 5 months behind. I filed bankruptcy to save the house & car. I have made all of the payments requested thereafter.

Today, I called my bankruptcy atty to get a payoff for a divorce hearing and learned that my mortgage has exceeded the original loan amount of 106K to 122K! WHY? My bal was 99K before my bankruptcy. I have paid 76K! over 8yrs! How can you justify 23K! dollars over the original loan amount!

This is a rip off!

I have spoken to their representative. She is crude, but I can't say she is rude. Fees and Penalties should never get beyond this ridicules figure! HELP!

If anyone can give me guidance of how to rectify this situation to remove these legal fraudulent amounts, please contact me. I am still in bankruptcy, but plan to keep my house. I wanted to refinance, but can't see any way through this mess at this point.

Please advise. Treading water with Midland in Ft. Worth's awful economy

Renee
Ft. Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Mortgage/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73118/Midland-Mortgage-Aka-Midfirst-Bank-8yr-Loan-of-106K-in-bankrptcy-2yrs-has-current-balance-1032786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Mortgage