Complaint Review: Midland National Life Insurance Company

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Linda — Stockbridge Georgia
Midland National Life Insurance Company
One Sammons Plaza, Sioux Falls SD 57193 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

Midland National Life Insurance Company The company agent did not disclose to me that I could not withdraw my funds without penalty for 14 years. I specifically told him I was close to retirement and would need my funds in the near future, Sioux Falls, South Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Midland National Life is trying to cover it up

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact the Company Directly

I inquired about Midland thru my employer.  I was looking for an investment that would allow me to withdraw funds to live on in the near future.  The agent said I could do so without penalty.  But that was a lie!  I will be charged 15% on any withdrawals I make!  I would never have invested if I had know this.

I also took out a loan with Midland and am not being charged 12% interest!  I feel this company has an integrity problem and has dishonest business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-National-Life-Insurance-Company/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57193/Midland-National-Life-Insurance-Company-The-company-agent-did-not-disclose-to-me-that-I-c-1044332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland National Life Insurance Company

Midland National Life is trying to cover it up

AUTHOR: Midland National Life Protest - ()

Please help support our protest against Midland National Life's threats of violence against women and children. Please visit our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/pages/Midland-National-Life-Protest/646776562040216 and “Like” us. We are protesting the use of violence and intimidation by an insurance company that is trying to cover up their bad behavior. As you read this one woman is looking out her window all day long to see if the armed goons hired by this company are still watching her home. Her boyfriend has started a hunger strike to draw attention to this issue and try to protect her.

Our Facebook Page supports our website www.MidlandNationalLifeProtest.se which we developed to draw attention to corporate violence and the tactics of Midland National Life Insurance Company of South Dakota. We have made an open offer to close down our site IF Midland National would make one simple sworn statement that they have never threatened this family. Their refusal tells us everything we need to know. Please support our cause with a “Like” at www.facebook.com/pages/Midland-National-Life-Protest/646776562040216 and send a request to your contacts and friends to do the same. Let’s fight violence with social awareness.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Contact the Company Directly

AUTHOR: ATM - ()

If you can post a "complaint" on this website you can do a simple search and find all the contact information of the company in about 2 seconds.

Call them and make sure you have a policy number available.