Complaint Review: Midnight Towing Services

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Lisle Illinois
Midnight Towing Services
517 Winthrop Addison, Illinois USA

Midnight Towing Services Midnight Services I am a condo owner and, called to report an illegally parked car. I was told I was not authorized to ask for the offensive vehicle to be towed. I was also tols that the account was placed on a "no tow" order. The operator was named badge # 4303; this occured on Saturday, Aufust 3, 2013 at 12.34PM Addison Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Blaming Wrong Entity

I am a condo owner and, called to report an illegally parked car. I was told I was not authorized to ask for the offensive vehicle to be towed. I was also told that the account was placed on a "no tow" order. The operator was named badge # 4303; this occured on Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 12.34PM. I request an all out report of this company's aloofness regarding something we owners are promised in our "By-Laws".

This matter will be addressed at the next board meeting and I plan to motion to end their contract.

Sign me,

disgusted with "Midnight Services"

Nancy Fitzgibbon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midnight-Towing-Services/Addison-Illinois-60101/Midnight-Towing-Services-Midnight-Services-I-am-a-condo-owner-and-called-to-report-an-i-1072657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midnight Towing Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Blaming Wrong Entity

AUTHOR: Bill - ()

This difficulty actually appears to be the fault of the Homeowner's Association.  Private Property impounds have become quite regulated in the last few years; tow companies have to have the proper authorization to remove vehicles.  Most will error on the side of caution as missteps can be criminally prosecuted in some cases.  Make sure the Association is aware of the incident and clarifies the process for removing the vehicle.  If your parking is what was contractually promised to you, sue the association, they will move a little quicker to remove cars next time.

grateful