Complaint Review: Midnight Velvet - swiss Colony

• Submitted: Wed, September 28, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 28, 2005

• Reported By:running springs, ca
Midnight Velvet - swiss Colony
Po Box 2821 Monroe, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Midnight Velvet - swiss Colony - seventh Ave. fraudulent CRA reporting ripoff Monroe Wisconsin

This company has reported three negatives on my credit report, false negatives, I never ordered from them. They do send out catalogs with a set credit amount on them and allow anyone who gets the catalog to charge anything.

When I called to complain they told me the same thing, I was basically out of luck and they wouldn't do a thing about it, I had to pay up. They would not take the negatives off my credit, which by the way are the ONLY negatives on my credit reports, I pay my bills on time, always.

My advice to anyone is not to deal with these companies and to call them immediately and demand they take your name off their mailing list if it is on there. These people have no morals, their customer service is the worst and they are fraudulent theives.

Cheryl
running springs,, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midnight-Velvet-swiss-Colony/Monroe-Wisconsin-53566/Midnight-Velvet-swiss-Colony-seventh-Ave-fraudulent-CRA-reporting-ripoff-Monroe-Wisco-158692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midnight Velvet - swiss Colony