Complaint Review: Midway Auto - Midway Chevrolet

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Midway Auto - Midway Chevrolet
2201 W. Bell Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Midway Auto Team Aka Midway Chevrolet has bad business practices & extra rude managers! Slander! Phoenix Arizona

Bought vehicle in November 03. Had problems from beginning. Vehicle was not cleaned. When I took vehicle in my possession, they immediately sold the trade it before all the paperwork was signed. Made me get financing through a credit union and tacked on an extra 6000.00 of nothing. Sold me numerous warranties and said that I could cancel and get a refund at any time for the warranties. That was untrue. I could only cancel one of them.

It took them 3 months to refund my money for that warranty. They took the truck back to detail and said that they would give me a tank of gas. Never did. Then they did not install my alarm and lojack at the time when they had the vehicle all day. Said that they would give me remote start on my alarm but they gave me the cheapest one they had. So I had to give up transportation again.

Manager called me a $%^@# when I complained. Have a warranty for some paint wax that I have to have applied every 6 months. They sent me to the wrong service area to have it done and never told me.

I requested an invoice to prove that I was there to the 3rd party warranty company. They said that they mailed it but it's still not here. All around RUDE managers. Sales people just as bad. A bunch of liars and I will never ever ever go there again.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midway-Auto-Midway-Chevrolet/Phoenix-Arizona/Midway-Auto-Team-Aka-Midway-Chevrolet-has-bad-business-practices-extra-rude-managers-Sl-97918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midway Auto - Midway Chevrolet