Complaint Review: Midway Chevrolet

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Midway Chevrolet
2323 W.Bell Road Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Midway Chevrolet Lied to,cheated and ripped off! Van Tuyl Group Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

We bought our first new car from midway chevrolet and shortly after (6-mo.),I got caught up in a roadrage incident and got in an accident and figured since we bought it from midway,why not let them do the repairs(what a mistake!),car price $19K +,repairs cost$10K)And it is still NOT right!(repairs are guaranteed for life time of ownership-like I want to trust them to mess something else up and lie and they literally scratched,dented and totally messed up our car,the plans I had to enter it in car shows with my children were nothing now!They not only cheated me,they cheated my whole family with all the time and inconviences they imposed upon us! They make me sick and then to think i had actually went back and tried to get them to make it right,with several meetings with mgmt.,owner,insurance and then tried to get them to at least get them to trade me out of it?Hell they couldn't even tell me the truth then! I really NEED help to figure this all out and have all the paperwork I ever got from them and had pictures of the damage as well. I agree,DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

And to think Cecil Van Tuyl started his dream company by treating the people who were his customers with decency and respect.Here WAS his motto! I am more than sure I do NOT want to surround myself with people who work for thm in Phoenix!

The better the people you surround yourself with, the better you're going to do, for yourself and the consumer."

-Cecil Van Tuyl

Concerned consumer
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midway-Chevrolet/Phoenix-Arizona-85023/Midway-Chevrolet-Lied-tocheated-and-ripped-off-Van-Tuyl-Group-Arizona-Phoenix-Arizona-438109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midway Chevrolet