- Report: #824106
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Midway Moving and Storage
Midway Moving and Storage4100 Ferdinand Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America
Midway Moving and Storage I hired Midway Moving to move me on January 12, 2012. I have used professional movers for the last 15 years; by far this was the worst experience I have ever had with movers. Chicago , Illinois
*Consumer Comment: Mid Way Moving and Storage are Rip Off's and Theives
*UPDATE Employee: We are Concerned about this Customer's Experience, but there are More Facts to Consider
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Stalled for time getting my items to the truck, I was being charged by the hour.
2. Dropped boxes and bins of dishes and glasses breaking most.
3. Stolen 32 inch LCD flat screen television.
4. Damage hallway walls of apartment building I was moving into large holes and scrapes.
5. Scratch and dinted freezer doors and sides.
6. Loaded storage bin by placing boxes and bins against wall and then placing large furniture items in front of them.
I immediately filed a police report and called the company, they ignored my complaints and refuse to return my calls.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midway-Moving-and-Storage/Chicago-Illinois-60624/Midway-Moving-and-Storage-I-hired-Midway-Moving-to-move-me-on-January-12-2012-I-have-u-824106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.