Complaint Review: Midwest Auto Recyling

• Reported By: Finley Ave Auto — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
Midwest Auto Recyling
2100 A E College Cudahy, Wisconsin United States of America

Midwest Auto Recyling RIPPED OFF!!! STOLED MERCHANDISE Cudahy, Wisconsin

Midwest Auto Recyling had ordered a Motor from our company here in Alabama, we gladly shipped this motor to Midwest Auto Recyling in good faith. This was back in Oct 2009, when we didn't receive our money after sending out monthly statements to this Company we decided to call them and ask what the hold up was on paying for the merchandise we had already shipped.

I called and they had advised me it was paid with a credit card, I had told them I never received any credit card information, their response was "well we will have to wait until a manager gets back from vacation b/c they are the only ones that can get into the system." I knew that was a lie, you always have someone that can get into the system and its usually the "worker bees."

After weeks / months of going through this I finally got a new answer to the reason we haven't gotten our money. They had assured me the check was mailed out on 3/16/2010, I have tried contacting them up too today which is 3/26/2010 with no luck as you might have known. I went on BBB website in Wisconsin and found they have had 104 complaints against them within the last 36 months.

I have written the District of Attorney in Wisconsin voicing my opinion...I hope every one who has been wrongfully done will do the same so we can get this company investigated against.

Finley Ave Auto Parts, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Auto-Recyling/Cudahy-Wisconsin-53110/Midwest-Auto-Recyling-RIPPED-OFF-STOLED-MERCHANDISE-Cudahy-Wisconsin-585762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Auto Recyling