Complaint Review: Midwest Chemicals /Kevin Reynolds

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: mark edwards — Harwood Maryland United States of America
Midwest Chemicals /Kevin Reynolds
2431 2nd stree nm Internet United States of America

Midwest Chemicals /Kevin Reynolds Phone number 1-234-207-9412 FAILED TO DELIVER PAID FOR RESEARCH CHEMICALS NOW WONT RESPOND , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tried to help

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious? This company is great!

Midwest Chemical Corporation
Took my Western Union payment for research chemicals
promised next day delivery.
Order never arrived.
when ordering company representative was very responsive by text message
Now he won't reply at all.
Despite numerous attempts.
Watch for switched web site
And or phone number

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Chemicals-Kevin-Reynolds/internet/Midwest-Chemicals-Kevin-Reynolds-Phone-number-1-234-207-9412-FAILED-TO-DELIVER-PAID-FOR-996856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Chemicals /Kevin Reynolds

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tried to help

AUTHOR: Midwest Chemicals - ()

I have been speaking with this costumer in hopes to coming to a resolution to his isssue that he is having. We sell to 4,000 costumers around the country. We sell batches of our aerospace primer everyday. Our primer is mixed into 500 gallon containers. Therefore if there was an overall issue with our primer we would hear from our other customers, which we have not.

I offered to pick up the primer he purchased for inspection. He ordered 8 gallons of resin and 8 gallons of Catalyst, totalling 16 gallons. I need to inspect his product to make sure there was no contamination or reducing that was done that could have effected the product. Unfortunatley I was unable to pick up the product because all 16 gallons have been used. 16 gallons of primer covers roughly 4000 sq/ft we do not understand why he would use so much "defected" product. We offered discounted pricing to help him out however before making any decisions his "defected" product must be inspected by one of our technitians for further decisions. We have kept an eye out for any complaints of our primer being thin and had to results. We even contacted some of our everyday customers to see how the primer was spraying for them, still no negative results.

We manufactuer our own chemicals. We actually encourage our customers to come by for a tour of our facilities here in Orlando, Fl and Lodi, NJ. We show our customers how our products are made and shipped. We do not hide anything that we do. We encourge helping refinishers in technical problems as I was a refinisher once myself and had many issues and problems along the way. I understand what it is like to be on a job site and have things not work out for me. I do everything I can to help out my customers.

Overall, we can not please everyone. I hope that this customer in particular finds a solution to his problem. I'm sorry I was unable to please him. We try our very best to take care of our customers and unfortunately we can only do so much.

Ed Levens

Midwest Chemicals

Are you serious? This company is great!

AUTHOR: mj****327 - (United States of America)

I have been ordering off of Midwest chemical for almost a year now. I've never had an issue not recieving anything, or getting ahold of Kevin when I needed to. He ships all my orders same day and I trust the man like he's my brother. The fact that you would come on here trying to slander the man and his business is just imbecile.