Complaint Review: Midwest Circulation LLC

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Laura Cascadden — London Ontario
Midwest Circulation LLC
123 W 3rd Street, Cameron, Mo. 64229 Cameron,Mi, Missouri United States of America

Midwest Circulation LLC Why did I fall for those sales people? No magazine after 5 phone calls and $42.00 later. Criminals. Cameron,Mi, Missouri

I am reporting Midwest Circulations of 123 3rd st Cameron, Mo 64429.  Their door to door sales staff took $42.00 from me for a magaazine in July of 2012, in Westlake, Ohio.  I never received it , and made 2 calls .  Then I mmoved to LOndon, Ont. Canada and called them after forwarding a new address and they have given me all kinds of stories.  They told me they don't deliver to Canada and were going to refund my money, then after my next phone call, they told me they were going to deliver to Canada.

Nine months later I still have no magazines.  They even told me that because it has been so long, they would give me an extra year's subscription free......

I am going to take this further. Why is this company able to get away with this?

Laura C

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Circulation-LLC/CameronMi-Missouri-64429/Midwest-Circulation-LLC-Why-did-I-fall-for-those-sales-people-No-magazine-after-5-phone-1045075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Circulation LLC