Complaint Review: Midwest Merchandising

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By:Sunrise Florida
Midwest Merchandising
2012 NW South Outer Road Blue Springs, Missouri U.S.A.

Midwest Merchandising Services They won't pay their contractors. They will give vague excuses by email and will not return phone calls. Blue Springs Missouri

*Consumer Comment: An example of a Cheap organization.......................

I am writing to let people know about Midwest Merchandising Services. They were very nice to me when I started out. I was new to the merchandising business. They gave me a few stores to start out with for the first month. I liked it and decided to keep doing it.

Their payroll works like this: Work that is done in September is turned into their office by the 25th of the month. Payroll will then process your paper work by the 25th of the following month, which would be in October. The check would go out the first week in November. It is now almost the end of December and I have not received my paycheck. I've called and left messages but no one has returned my calls. I sent emails and get back generic answers like they are waiting on a specific company to pay them before they will send out checks. For instance, I did merchandising through them for a company by the name of Artistic Impressions. They would tell me that they are waiting on payment from Helen of Troy!!! What does one have to do with the other.

I don't know if I will ever get paid for the work I did in September and October. I am owed at least $150. I just need to let everyone know what's going on. Please be careful.

Marcia
Sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Merchandising/Blue-Springs-Missouri-64105/Midwest-Merchandising-Services-They-wont-pay-their-contractors-They-will-give-vague-excu-395243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Merchandising

An example of a Cheap organization.......................

AUTHOR: ____ - (United States of America)

The above organization is sleazy and has common imperfections with Crossmark,    Hallmark,   ATA,  Advantage Sales, Convergence,       Lawrence,  Premium,    ASC,       American    Greetings,    HDA,      SPAR and other cheap mystery shopping organizations.......