Complaint Review: Midwest National Life & Health Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, April 14, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 14, 2010

• Reported By: Ron — somerville Massachusetts U.S.A.
Midwest National Life & Health Insurance
9151 Boulavard North Richland Hills, Texas United States of America

Midwest National Life & Health Insurance Horrific, Lying, Deceitful Company North Richland Hills, Texas

When I forst signed up with this company, I was informed that I would NOT be covered for my pre existing condition.  I understood that.  No problem right?  Well, since then, I was diagnosed with cancer. I had to go under numreous tests at the hospital.  To my disbelief, Mid West refused to pay saying they needed to get copies of my heath insurance records.

My physician FAXED over my records noting that there was NEVER any cancer while I was being treated.  I thought the issue was resolved.  My bills were mounting and the Hospital said the insurance compqany refused to pay saying that is was in reference to a pre existing condition...  My physician wrote them a letter saying that this was totally false and that one had nothing to do with the other.  They still refused to pay anything.

So to make a long story short, I was left holding the bag fo thousands of dollars in medical bills while I was paying over $300/month for insurance that wasn/t worth the paper it was writtenon.

DO NOT sign up with this company..they are Horrible, liars and will do everything possible not to pay..they suck!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2010 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-National-Life-Health-Insurance/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-/Midwest-National-Life-Health-Insurance-Horrific-Lying-Deceitful-Company-North-Richlan-593346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest National Life & Health Insurance