Complaint Review: Midwest Periodicals Houston Tx.

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Liz — Guthrie Oklahoma
Midwest Periodicals Houston Tx.
4801 Woodway Drive Suite 300 East Houston, Texas USA

Midwest Periodicals Houston Texas. Paid but got nothing. Houston Texas

Since Jan. of 2014 I was enrolled into this company for some magizne subscriptons.

I sent two payments but have received nothing. I got a call from this company wanting

Me to send close to $1200 in order to get the magizines or pay them $235 a month. I

informed them I sent two payments but have yet to get my subscriptions. Now they have

Sent me another bill today saying I owe 39.90. I am refusing to pay this and have tried to call them

back but have only got a recording.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 11:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Periodicals-Houston-Tx/Houston-Texas-77056/Midwest-Periodicals-Houston-Texas-Paid-but-got-nothing-Houston-Texas-1125315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Periodicals Houston Tx.