Complaint Review: Midwest RV Ottawa Kansas

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: Stuart — Danville Indiana
Midwest RV Ottawa Kansas
316 W Wilson Ottawa, Kansas USA

Midwest RV Ottawa Kansas Camper-time user ID on eBay SCAM ALERT MIDWEST RV are a FRAUD Ottawa Kansas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: midwest rv llc, re: stuart surface

*Author of original report: Still No response a year later

I entered into a contract to purchase a 2009 Chevrolet Corvette on EBay. After speaking with the owner of Midwest RV, I sent my contractor to go get the car (600 miles away from Indiana) He drove 10 hours to get the car. The car was nothing like seller described.

The clear coat is coming off, the rim is bent, the fiberglass is cracked, the transmission has troubles and has metal shavings on the dip stick. After driving 10 hours they then refused to allow me the car after giving them a cashiers check, that they confirmed was good with my bank. (Chase Bank)

These guys are SCAM artists. My attorney found out they are NOT allowed to do business in Kansas as an LLC and the BBB has had multiple complaints. My attorney also has found they are in financial trouble. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-RV-Ottawa-Kansas/Ottawa-Kansas-66067/Midwest-RV-Ottawa-Kansas-Camper-time-user-ID-on-eBay-SCAM-ALERT-MIDWEST-RV-are-a-FRAUD-1078632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest RV Ottawa Kansas

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re: midwest rv llc, re: stuart surface

AUTHOR: Midwestrv - ()

I am the owner of Midwest RV llc......to start things off, my company is no where near financial trouble, never has been.....We are one of the midwest leading sellers for late model used travel trailers and high end 5th wheels.....I put my 2009 corvette for sale on ebay....i have 100% feedback rating, with over 100 high end sales......Stuart Surface purchased the car, he has a "0" feedback rating and is new to ebay....i described the car as a very clean 2009 corvette zhz convertible with 53k miles........

when he sent a driver to get the car, it was four people who looked like they worked for a carnival.......they picked the car apart, only for the reason to try to talk me down........i told them they didnt have to buy it.......then i recieved multiple threats from Stuart , saying he put a lien on my car and was going to sue me.....i passed all of the threatening text messages and emails to my business attorney........

This guy claims he is worth millions, but after researching his name, he has multiple claims against him......and was in trouble with the IRS for major tax fraud......if he was worth millions he would not buy a used 2009 corvette.......I hope nobody ever has to deal with this guy cause he is a relentless sociopath and has serious issues........anyone who has questions can contact me anytime, Midwest RV llc.....Ottawa, KS...........this has been the absolute worst business situation i have ever had to deal with. If this guy does not get his way, he tries everything he can to ruin a good person, or company's reputation.

Still No response a year later

AUTHOR: indycoltsguy - ()

Reward Offered if you find Rex Sonny Shelton. He has a bench warrant for his arrest and we filed slander of title as all his statements were false and were awarded our judgement!! please contact Stu Surface