Complaint Review: Midwest Readers' Service

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: LH — Elk River Minnesota United States of America
Midwest Readers' Service
P.O. Box 771747 Lakewood, Ohio United States of America

Midwest Readers' Service I never called them actually the call and order was made by my 15 year old daughter. When I found the information in her room I called them up and informed them what happened. They didn't care, Lakewood, Ohio

Midwest Readers' Services took an order from a 15 year old for magazines. I found the stuff in my daughters room when I called them and informed them that I did't order it they didn't care.

They said there is no way it is going to be cancelled. They also made a deal to do 19.95 a month for a year of Magazines. Know I am getting told that it is 19.95 for 2 years. I also have not been receiving my magazines.

I have called them twice on this issue. I am getting billing information from the magazine companies telling me I need to renew, but I am already getting funds taken out of my account from Midwest Readers' Services for the same magazines.

I don't even read them and I am getting 19.95 out of my account every month for something I never ordered or authorized. This needs to stop!!! They are mean and very rude over the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Readers-Service/Lakewood-Ohio-44107-0067/Midwest-Readers-Service-I-never-called-them-actually-the-call-and-order-was-made-by-my-1-900200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Readers' Service