Complaint Review: Midwest Savers

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Midwest Savers
8762 Louisiana St. Merriville, Indiana U.S.A.

Midwest Savers Scam Artists with smiles Merriville Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Does anyone rebuttal for Midwest Savers besides this disgruntled employee who hated her job anyway?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: impatient maybe?

I have been with this company for about 3 years and I've been had. I thought maybe at first that it wouldn't be so bad if I used it more often but everytime I used it something went wrong. I waited waay to long for stuff and when the item finally came it was very cheaply made. They didn't want me to return items that was broken with lifetime warranties. They want $100 a year for and for what? They already have my 2000 bucks. Look, they tell you about all the money you save through them and the truth is you can order from the company they order from for the same price, Literally. Don't do it.

Sickntired
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Savers/Merriville-Indiana-46410/Midwest-Savers-Scam-Artists-with-smiles-Merriville-Indiana-271616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Savers

AUTHOR: 6320jenn - (United States of America)

I am starting to chuckle as I read the 9 REPORTS filed against Midwest Savers...I actually filed one myself to make 10, a few minutes ago.  Every complaint I have read has had the same voice. Bad customer service, TERRIBLE time delay, and overall dissatisfaction with the lack of savings in what is supposed to be a wholesale company. And every rebuttal made by the ex employee (is it because you lost your job when they ran, or did you quit in disgust?) is the same voice as well. **Did you read the fine print??** So, what your saying is, it's our fault because you put all the clauses in such fine print that you glossed over as you took the $1800 out of our credit card? We DID read the fine print. We see clearly how you protected yourself by saying that not "EVERYTHING" can save us money...so how many things do we need to buy before we get the one that DOES save us money? This company was a scam. Did anyone ever win the car? Haha I would LOVE to be in a class action suit against this company. PLEASE, someone contact me!! :)

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

impatient maybe?

AUTHOR: Corie - (U.S.A.)

So, you've had it with Midwest Savers? Well believe me dear they are far more tired of you. Ignorant customers like yourself comming in and complaining about things that Midwest Savers cannot control. I must say I love how specific you are about what was soooo terrible about Midwest Savers that " you have had enough".
No matter how important you think you are shipping times always take the same amount of time. As for repairs on items with lifetime warranties, that really isn't their job now is it. I don't know of any store where you come back to them to fix a warrantied item. Not to mention half of the customers, I'm sure like yourslef, don't even fill out the item registration and send it to the company to begin the warranty.

As for your supposedly being able to order your items from the company at the same price good luck with that and thank you for staying away from Midwest Savers.