Complaint Review: Midwest Style Steakhouse Quality Meats

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Moorefield West Virginia
Midwest Style Steakhouse Quality Meats

Midwest Style Steakhouse Quality Meats Packaged for Colorado Choice Distributors I told them I didn't want the product. They told me they were almost out of gas and I purchased one small box. RIPOFF! TERRIBLE QUALITY MEAT! IS IT REAL BEEF OR HORSE MEAT? Internet

Two salesmen came to my door and pleaded with me to buy their product.  I told them I had lost my job and could not afford it.  They left and then returned telling me they were almost out of gas and could I purchase one small box of "Bone-In Beef Strip Loin Steaks" for $20.  The one stated he could lose his job if they ran out of gas and had to call a tow truck or they would have to pay for the tow bill.  I said I would and returned with my checkbook at which time he stated he needed cash.  I told him all I had was $10 and he left with the ten and I took the meat.  The meat looked very good in the package.  "Looks can be deceiving."  The meat looked like dark potted meat from a can pressed together.  The taste was even worse.  My husband and I took a couple bites and decided it was trash.  I'm glad I didn't pay any more than I did and especially glad I didn't purchase more of the bad product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Style-Steakhouse-Quality-Meats/internet/Midwest-Style-Steakhouse-Quality-Meats-Packaged-for-Colorado-Choice-Distributors-I-told-th-1044692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Style Steakhouse Quality Meats

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC